Welcome to Spliff Seeds,
Company Name: Elbers-Naarden vof
Principal Office: Limmerick 8, 1046BH, Amsterdam
Company Number/ID: 33.133.770
VAT Number: NL815975648B01
(hereinafter referred to the “Company” or “Spliff Seeds” or “us” or “our” or “we”) and you (hereinafter referred to “you” or “your” or “user” or “users” or “customers”) and shall also govern your use of www.spliffseeds.nl/
(hereinafter referred to as the “website” or “Site”).
Spliff Seeds sells cannabis seeds through its website and ships internationally. (hereinafter referred to as the “Product(s)”)
Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
By accessing or using or registering on our website in any way, or by placing an order for any of our Products, or by clicking on a button or taking similar action to signify your affirmative acceptance of these Terms, you hereby represent that:
- You have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and any future updates and additions to these Terms, as published from time to time at the website.
- You are of sound mind, at least 18 years in age, and otherwise competent to form a binding contract with us.
- You understand that SPLIFF SEEDS IS SELLING CANNABIS SEEDS STRICTLY AS SOUVENIRS, COLLECTIBLES, AND FOR STORAGE PURPOSES ONLY. All other uses are strictly prohibited.
- You are not residing in the jurisdiction where cannabis seeds are prohibited by the applicable law. If you are residing at any place, where the applicable national/federal/state law prohibits the sale, purchase, or use of cannabis seeds, you should immediately quit our website and not purchase our products.
- We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies or for misuse of our products.
ACCOUNTS, PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
- Account Registration: You have the option of making the purchase as a guest user on the website. However, for better experience, you might be required to register and create an account on our Site. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information about yourself. As part of the registration process, you will create a password and an account.
- Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage or other liability arising from your failure to comply with this Section or from any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
- Inaccurate Information: If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any of the information submitted by you is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, we may terminate your account and refuse current or future use of our website.
Use of the Site and Products
i. Allowed uses:
- Directions of Use: You must follow any and all guidelines or policies or directions of use as associated with each of the services on the Site, or while placing an order for our Products.
- Notify us: You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use/ access of your user account.
- Material: For the purposes of these Terms, “material” shall mean any text, video, design, photo, sound material, or product published/listed on the website, whether a copyright of Spliff Seeds, its licensors or any third party. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the website. You must not reproduce any part of the website or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so
ii. Restricted uses:
- You must not use our Products or our copyright or trademark in connection with any obscene, defamatory, violent, immoral, or illegal purposes or post.
- You can’t impersonate others, create duplicate accounts, or provide inaccurate information.
- You cannot use our Site or purchase our Products for the purpose of resale;
- You cannot breach or circumvent or attempt to break or circumvent our authentication and security processes and measures of our systems or networks.
- You must not misuse or interfere with the website or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use
- the website and our Products only as permitted by law and as per the directions provided by us.
- You must not:
- republish material from this website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public without our consent;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website (other than editing your own information as per the method provided);
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from the website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution with our written consent and according to our terms;
- infringe or violate our Intellectual Property Rights or Intellectual Property Rights of our licensors or any third party;
- We reserve the right to restrict your access to any areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website, without our express written consent.
In case of your violation or non-compliance of any of the terms mentioned in this Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account or your access to the website at our sole discretion.
This website, domain (www.spliffseeds.nl/), all of our Products, logos, content, designs, trademarks,
trade dress, trade name, shall remain the sole property of the Spliff Seeds or its licensors (as the case may be). Your use of or access to this website or purchase of the Products shall not in any way transfer or assign to you any ownership or other proprietary rights in or to this website, Products, any content published by us or our licensors or third parties. This website, Products, and the content, including but not limited to the trademark, logo, copyright, design, layout, typography, underlying HTML, Java scripts, text, audio clips, video clips and graphics, and in the expression of the information contained herein, whether as a compilation or otherwise is protected by relevant intellectual property laws, rules, and regulations. Trademarks, trade names and designs appearing on this website and our Products are the exclusive property of, or are licensed to the Spliff Seeds and are protected. No use of a trademark, trade dress, trade name or design appearing on this website or our Product packaging may be made without the prior written permission of the Spliff Seeds.
Links to Third-party Sites
The website might contain links to third-party websites and services. For example, the website works with third party payment service providers to provide you the most convenient payment options. Such third-party links are not under the control of Spliff Seeds, and Spliff Seeds is not responsible for any third-party links. Spliff Seeds provides access to these third-party links only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third-party links. You shall use all third-party links at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. Whenever you click on such links, you may be taken to such third- party website, and you get out of the jurisdiction of our website. Therefore, you shall be governed by the
legal policies of such third-party websites and we suggest that you read those policies. In case of any
damage due to such action of third-party links or inaccuracy of content or wrong information, Spliff Seeds shall not be responsible.
Orders, Payments, and Taxes
- Orders and Payments: All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and you agree to pay for the products that you purchase on our website, and you authorize us (or our third-party payment gateway service providers) to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment for those payment. You shall be responsible to bear all the applicable taxes, charges, and duties (wherever applicable).
- Bank Charges: If you choose to make payment to Spliff Seeds through bank transfer, please note that both the sending bank and the receiving bank may charge fees for the transaction. Spliff Seeds will only receive the amount that is credited to our account after deducting all applicable bank charges. Therefore, we require that you pay all bank charges associated with the transaction. In case the amount received by Spliff Seeds is short due to any bank charges, the buyer shall be liable to pay the remaining amount. Failure to pay the remaining amount may result in delay or cancellation of your order. If you do not wish to or cannot pay the remaining amount, we may refund your payment, however, all bank charges will be borne by the buyer. By making payment through bank transfer, you acknowledge and agree to these terms.
- Reservation of Right: We reserve the right to modify the prices of our products, or discontinue certain Products at any time at our sole discretion without any prior notice. We reserve the right to cancel the order if the Product is out of stock, or if it is ordered for a State/country/province where the applicable law prohibits the sale, purchase, and use of the cannabis seeds. For details
- in respect of returns or exchanges or refunds, please refer to our Return Policy posted on the website.
Limitation of Liability
- Our products are not for consumption purposes. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall our Company (or our directors, licensors or affiliates) be liable to you or any third party for any loss of health, side effects, medical fees, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating
- to these terms or your use of our Products, or relating to your inability to use or purchase from, the Site, even if Spliff Seeds has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to, and use of, the Site is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your person whatsoever.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any damages arising from or related to these Terms (for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action), will at all times be limited to the amount of your order in question. The existence of more than one claim will not enlarge this limit.
If you are found to be degrading, tarnishing, maligning the image, goodwill, or reputation of Spliff Seeds, by spreading hate, insulting, false, fake reviews or engaging in mala fide actions against the above, strong legal actions will be taken immediately.
You acknowledge to defend, indemnify and hold Spliff Seeds, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, and any other licensors (hereinafter referred to as “Indemnified Party”) harmless from and against any claim, disputes, fine, liability, demand or expense, including reasonable Legal Counsel/Solicitor’s fee, made by a third party, relating to, or arising from:
- Your violation of ours or any third-party right;
- Your wrongful or improper use of our products or Site;
- Your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations;
- Your violation of these Terms or any other policy of ours as associated with our services;
The indemnifications set forth above will survive the termination or expiration of these Terms and/or your use of our products.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- Governing Law: The Terms and any dispute arising from the same will be governed by applicable laws of the Kingdom of Netherlands.
- Jurisdiction: Unless provided otherwise by the applicable law prevailing in your jurisdiction, all disputes must first be attempted to resolved amicably, failing which, such controversy, conflict or dispute shall be finally settled by bringing it exclusively before the appropriate court located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
When you use the website or send emails to Spliff Seeds, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive physically or electronically any communications related to your use of this website. Spliff Seeds will communicate with you by post or by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. We may give notice by means of a general notice via electronic mail to your email address and/or by posting it to your address as available with us. If You want to give a notice to us, you can do so by dropping an electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Independent Legal Advice: It is your obligation to obtain independent legal advice at your own expense to ensure you understand the provisions of these Terms.
- Headings: The section headings are for convenience only and shall not control or affect the meaning or construction of any provision of these Terms.
- Breach: In case of any breach or threatened breach to the provisions of these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend your access to our Site, at our sole discretion.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Waiver: Our failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these Terms & Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver by us of any provision or any right that we have to enforce these Terms and nor shall any course of conduct between Company and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these Terms.
- Survival: Notwithstanding any other provisions of these Terms & Conditions, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of these Terms & Conditions that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on either party shall survive the expiration or termination of these Terms & Conditions, for any reason whatsoever.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries: Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to these Terms & Conditions.
- No Assignment: You may not assign these Terms & Conditions (or any rights, benefits or obligations hereunder) by operation of law or otherwise without the prior written consent of Spliff Seeds, which may be withheld at Spliff Seeds’s sole discretion. Any attempted assignment that does not comply with these Terms & Conditions shall be null and void.
- Force Majeure: Spliff Seeds and its third party delivery service providers will be excused from performance for any period during which, and to the extent that, such party or any subcontractor is prevented from performing any obligation or service, in whole or in part, as a result of causes beyond its reasonable control, and without its fault or negligence, including without limitation, acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of terrorism or war, epidemics, communication line failures, power failures and government-imposed lockdowns or similar restrictions.
- Updates to these Terms: We may add to or change or update these Terms at any time, from time to time, entirely at our own discretion, with or without any prior written notice. You are responsible for checking these Terms periodically. Your use of the Site or our Services after any amendments to the Terms shall constitute your acceptance to such amendments.
Nodal Officer and Grievance Officer
In the event you have any grievance regarding anything related to our legal policies, or our Products, in that case you may freely write your concerns to the Grievance Officer/Designated Officer appointed below:
- Name: Willems
- Email: Pwillems@mailfence.com
Feedback and Information
We welcome your questions or comments regarding the Terms. You can write to us via email: email@example.com.
Last updated on April 01, 2023.